"Wherever work is done, victory is attained."
2021 Coaching Staff
Head Coach - Jerome "D.C." Muniz
Coach “DC” Muniz has been the Head Coach of the stingrays for the past 7 years. Prior to being head coach, Coach Muniz served as Meet Director for two years and an assistant coach for two years. Originally from Corpus Christi, TX, Coach DC graduated from Mary Carroll HS in 2000 and The University of Houston in 2005. Jerome is an AP Environmental Science Teacher, AVID Coordinator, and the Head Varsity Swim Coach at Kempner High School in Fort Bend ISD. He has been teaching for 14 years and Coaching for 13 years. His goal is to promote fast swimmers through fundamentals, family, and fun.
Assistant Coach - Stephanie Boehm
Assistant Coach - Andrew Crawford
Assistant Coach - Alex Nguyen
Assistant Coach - Hope Meza
2021 Junior Coaches
Private Swimming Lessons
Private Lesson Rates for 30/60 Minutes:
- Head Coach: $30/$45
- Assistant Coach: $25/$40
- Junior Coach: $20/$35
At the Meets
Bring a positive attitude to endure the heat and the organized chaos, a chair, towels, sunscreen, plenty of water, snacks (optional â€" there is usually a concession stand), and a sun hat or umbrella.
- Check in with the child's Team Parent. (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Sit near the Team Parent if possible (especially important for the 8 and under swimmers). Have your child get with the Team Parent for line ups at least 2 events prior to their swim
- Look for the Meet Director or Volunteer Coordinator and ask if you can help. (There are lots of things to do!)
- After the meet, clean up your area, check for personal items, and help put up the equipment at home meets
Criteria for Making the Team
- To make the team, swimmers must be able to swim one length of the pool without touching the sides, ropes, or bottom and without stopping (see Hope Team policy below)
- 7&ups may be required to swim two lengths of the pool and all strokes (Freestyle, Breast, Back, and Butterfly)